It was a grey, rainy and cold sunday this weekend, and I had some chestnut flour laying around that I wanted to try out. There is nothing better then making your home smell delicious and autumnal on a day like that.
What you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 180 gr cane sugar
- 150 gr rolled oats
- 200 gr chestnut flour
- 1 tea spoon baking powder
- 3 spoons of milk
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- 100 gr almonds
How to make them:
- Heat the oven at 180 C.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar in a bowl.
- When the sugar is melted, add the oats, chestnut flour, baking powder and milk. Mix until it’s together and add chocolate and almonds.
- Place a piece of baking paper on the tray and put the dough on it. You can make a rectangular shape. More or less 1 cm high.
- Bake in the oven for 25 min. Take them out and cut the shape you want to. Put them back in the oven for another 5 min on each side, until they are nice and crispy.
- Leave the cookies to cool down. You can preserve them in a closed box or zip bag for a couple of days.
- Or, you can eat them all.. I won’t judge. Enjoy!