Cheese…. Oh cheese… Nothing more needs to be said about these delicious, cheesy cookies. They are very flavourful and perfect as a hearty snack.
What you need:
- 13o gr flour type 00
- 50 gr grated parmesan cheese
- 50 gr grated pecorino cheese
- 100 gr butter in dices
- 30 gr cold milk
- salt and pepper
- 40 gr parmesan cheese
How to make them:
- Mix the flour, parmesan and pecorino cheese together with the butter and some salt and pepper. Start kneading and add milk.
- When you have a nice firm dough, put some plastic foil around it and let it rest in the fridge for 30 min.
- After the 30 min take the dough and roll it out on a worktop with some flour.
- Use a cutter that you like, and cut out the cookies.
- Put the cookies on a baking tray and put some more parmesan cheese in the middle of them. (Yes, more cheese!) Also add some more black pepper if you like.
- Bake them in the oven for 15 min at 200 C.
- Let them cool down, and buon appetito!