If you don’t like to be in the kitchen early in the morning, but you do like a nice breakfast, this recipe will definitely become one of your favorites! It doesn’t take much time or many ingredients, and when it’s done it looks very ‘instagrammable’. Is that a word?
I’ve been enjoying a self made breakfast in the morning lately, it’s just a good creative start of the day. This would also be a perfect option for an easy and fast Sunday brunch. Yum!
What you’ll need is:
- 2 eggs
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- puff pastry
- salt and pepper
- chili flakes and parmesan cheese (optional)
- If you have a round puff pastry, just put it on the baking tray and make a little border.
- Let the spinach welt and put on the puff pastry.
- Heat the oven on 200 C and let it bake on the bottom tray for 5 min.
- Break two eggs on top of the spinach and let it cook for another 10 min.
- Sprinkle some salt, pepper, chili flakes and parmesan cheese on top and its ready!
- Best to eat while it’s still hot.